We've been hard at it the past couple weeks...
Our initial timeline was 2 weeks to have everything completed, but when you are doing a majority of the work yourself it's important to be prepared for the unexpected! Since our delay is due to work related matters, we gave ourselves a pass on the delay!
That said, time IS money! Any further delays means our property will not be ready to rent until the first week of March, which is less than ideal because of the carrying costs: taxes, insurance, HOA dues, mortgage, etc.
- flooring is being removed for new
- even the sub-floor by removing loose edges and re-screwing squeaky/raised areas (never nail)
- remove builder grade formica in both bathrooms and kitchen
- remove kitchen and bathroom(s) sinks and faucets
- patch holes in wall and re-spray texture for seamless look
- repair loose and cracked ceiling drywall joints
- re-texture ceiling repair